the choral series of the International Federation for Choral
Music, announces its 2006 Call-for-Scores. In partnership
with the publisher Earthsongs Music, Cantemus seeks international
choral music of the highest quality. IFCM members, non-members,
composers, and/or singers may submit scores.
Score criteria are as follows:
• A score must be unpublished. Composer royalty for
Cantemus is 20%.
• All voicings (mixed, treble, male, etc.)
• Pieces of 5 minutes or less in duration.
• Unaccompanied or accompanied.
• Text must be documented by composer as copyright cleared.
• The score should represent its cultural and/or ethnic
• Score should be appropriate for a non-member of that
culture/ethnicity to perform.
Submission Form ( click below) contains all submission information
(score, text, recording).
the Submission Form here: